Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hepatitis B



Hepatitis B is a viral infection that effects the liver and is caused by the Hepatitis B virus. "Worldwide, an estimated two billion people have been infected with the hepatitis B virus and more than 240 million have chronic (long-term) liver infections. About 600,000 people die every year due to the acute or chronic consequences of hepatitis B. It is a major global health problem and the most serious type of viral hepatitis. It can cause chronic liver disease and puts people at high risk of death from cirrhosis of the liver and liver cancer."

Hepatitis B is transmitted by direct blood to blood contact, semen or vaginal fluid. In developing countries, Hepatitis B is transmitted from mother to baby at birth, early childhood infections, unsafe injection practices, unsafe blood transfusions, and unprotected sexual contact.

Hepatitis B does not show any symptoms in the acute infection phase. Once the virus reaches the chronic phase then some symptoms may show such as yellowing of the skin and eyes, dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. There is no cure for Hepatitis B but there is a vaccine given in three to four doses used to prevent it. "The complete vaccine series induces protective antibody levels in more than 95% of infants, children and young adults. Protection lasts at least 20 years and is possibly lifelong."

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs204/en/












2 comments:

  1. My name is Rebecca and its been 2 months since I got cured of CHRONIC HEPATITIS B by Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered hepatitis b for so long to the extend that my stomach was swollen with pains all over my body, I came in contact with his recommendation while browsing about hepatitis online. I called him and he administered his medication on me and after I took his medicine I became well. I came in here to thank him and to also let people know that there’s cure for hepatitis. Contact him if interested through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com Call: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete